Up to 1,230 Sq. Ft.
Features & Amenities
- Studio, one, two and three bedroom homes
- Upgraded 10’ ceilings
- 2” faux wood blinds
- Luxury plank flooring throughout
- Upgraded Shaw carpeting in bedrooms
- Custom floor-to-ceiling cabinetry
- Built-in wine racks
- White Carrara quartz countertops
- Stainless steel hood vents
- High-speed internet access
- Under cabinet lighting
- Designer pendant lighting
- Brushed nickel hardware
- Designer LED light package
- Whirlpool stainless steel appliances
- Spacious, covered patios and balconies
- Ceilings fans in all bedrooms
- Huge glass-front showers
- Rain showerheads and tiled benches
- Garden tubs
- Black and white retro tile in showers
- Porcelain tile bathrooms
- Double sinks & vanities
- Huge walk-in closets
- Washers and dryers included in all homes
- ADT Thermostats and Hubs
- Central heating and air conditioning
Call for details
Have a question?
We are so happy to call this home. It's so peaceful and quiet, and we've rested and relaxed at home so well, compared to other communities we've stayed. There's no place like home they say, and it's true here at Scott Crossing for our family.
Modern, dreamy, great walk score, luxurious place to live! You won’t need a car to reside here… right outside your door are all the stores galore and more, as well as the bus line! What more could we ask for?
I love this quiet and amazing apartment; my friends and family think I'm living the blessed life, and I think so too. I recommend this place to anyone who is looking for a fine place to live.
I just moved in, but I must admit, everything has been great so far. I love the community and its surroundings. It has everything you could possibly need in the area.
Don't see the apartments or availability date you want? Join this floor plan's wait list.
Prices and special offers valid for new residents only. Pricing and availability subject to change at any time.